These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award.
I received this award from Lauren@4 Baby and Mom. It has taken me some time to pass this award...Sorry! Well, not too long ago I discovered 4 Baby and Mom via Twitter and I'm so happy that I did! Lauren has great giveaways going on, as well as great reviews! Thank you for sending me this award and thank you for the What Squeaky Shoes giveaway :)
Now it's my turn to pass it on so here's who I'm sending The Love Ya Award to:
- The Copper Brick Road-Rebecca is always posting great deals, reviews, stories & etc. She seems like a very busy woman but always finds time to interact with her followers. I admire your ability to balance everything.
- Mom of 2 Boys, Wife of 1-I just became a follower of Lisa's blog but have been a follower of hers on twitter. She has been very sweet to us. Thank you for checking up on us!
- Frugal Rhode Island Mama-Karen has a great blog that is filled with info & freebies to help her readers.
- Berry Sweet Picks-I follow Pauline on Twitter. Not too long ago I was feeling worried and she took the time to send me (virtual) hugs. Thank you!
- Adventures in Babywearing-Stephanie has a great blog that is very personal. She shares wonderful pictures and videos of her family as well as informative posts on other things. (I love your recent pictures of your little girl!)