4-5 lbs of Chicken Thighs (boneless)
Corn Flake Crumbs
Oil (to fry chicken in)
1/3 Cup of Ketchup
1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
1/4 Cup Sugar
2 Teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
1/4 Teaspoon of ground Red Pepper
1/4 Teaspoon of Pepper
- Lightly pound each side of chicken, get a Ziploc bag, place garlic salt, flour, pepper and salt in it. Coat each side of chicken pieces in the dry mixture.
- Beat eggs and dip the chicken into the eggs, then lay chicken in the corn flake crumbs and completely coat them.
- When the oil in your skillet is heated, slowly lay the chicken pieces in it, remove chicken once they are a golden brown color on both sides (check by piercing or small slit in chicken to make sure it is properly cooked)
- You can start your sauce while chicken is cooking, simply pour all the sauce ingredients into a separate pan, let everything mix together and bring to a boil.
- Cut into slices and serve on bed of cabbage. You can use sauce on the side to dip chicken or you can pour over chicken and cabbage. YUMMY!
I hope you enjoy this recipe and have a very Frugalicious day........