Progresso is my favorite because they have a large variety of flavors - 75 to be exact. Just recently Progresso added four new, great tasting Progresso soups that have 28% of your daily fiber intake per serving (7 grams) and have no added MSG or artificial flavors. The new varieties include Chicken Tuscany, Creamy Tomato Basil, Hearty Vegetable and Noodles and Homestyle Minestrone.
MyBlogSpark sent me a can of Homestyle Minestrone, two branded soup mugs and two branded spoons. The Homestyle Minestrone tastes so yummy & is quite filling. The Homestyle Minestrone soup has plenty of veggies, flavor, & is low on calories! I can get full off 1 can yet not feel guilty because 1 can=220 calories.
Win It!Want to try it? MyBlogSpark has offered to give (1) lucky Frugalicious Mommy reader a prize pack which includes a sample of Homestyle Minestrone, two branded soup mugs, & two branded spoons.
Leave us a comment telling us how you try to incorporate more fiber into your diet.
(This must be done first before you can complete extra entries)
- Follow our blog (2 entries)
- Subscribe to The Frugalicious Mommy (1 entry)
- Follow us on Twitter: FrugaliciousMom (1 entry)
- Tweet about this giveaway-Please include #FrugalMom in tweet (Once per day)
- Blog about this giveaway & provide us with url (2 entries)
- Add us on Facebook: Frugal Mamas's Profile (1 entry)
- Grab our button (2 entries)
Frugalicious Mommy Disclosure: The information, soup, & prize packs were given to me from Progresso through MyBlogSpark. I was allowed to keep the product, but the opinion I am sharing remains my own. No other compensation was received for this review.