Undecided about dinner? How about making some delicious broccoli beef? I found an easy recipe online, so I decided I would give it a shot. To my surprise, my broccoli beef tasted just as good as the broccoli beef I order from a local Chinese food restaurant! **SMACK** my hand on my forehead for forgetting to take a picture of my creation, but believe me when I say - IT WAS DELICIOUS!
* 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
* 1 (10.5 ounce) can beef broth
* 2 tablespoons white sugar
* 2 tablespoons soy sauce
* 1 pound boneless round steak, cut into bite size pieces
* 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh ginger root
* 1 clove garlic, minced
* 4 cups chopped fresh broccoli
1. In a small bowl, combine flour, broth, sugar, and soy sauce. Stir until sugar and flour are dissolved.
2. In a large skillet or wok over high heat, cook and stir beef 2 to 4 minutes, or until browned. Stir in broth mixture, ginger, garlic, and broccoli. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat. Simmer 5 to 10 minutes, or until sauce thickens.
Note: I served my broccoli beef over hot rice! Mmmmm! You can also serve it over noodles.