I can't begin to express how much I love my slow cooker. Haha! Quick and easy recipes are the best thing for busy moms! With that said, here is a recipe for some delicious pulled pork sandwiches.
* 1 (14 ounce) can beef broth
* 3 pounds boneless pork ribs
* 1 (18 ounce) bottle barbecue sauce
1. Pour can of beef broth into slow cooker, and add boneless pork ribs. Cook on High heat for 4 hours, or until meat shreds easily. Remove meat, and shred with two forks.
2. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Transfer the shredded pork to a Dutch oven or iron skillet, and stir in barbecue sauce.
3. Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes, or until heated through.
You can opt to buy a cheaper cut of pork instead of buying boneless pork ribs. I used pork tenderloin for this recipe because it was wayyyyy cheaper than ribs! Also, if you do not have beef broth or do not wish to use it, you can cook your pork in water. When I went to the store, I forgot to buy beef broth so I used water in my slow cooker. Choosing to use water did not affect the deliciousness. :)