In about a little over a month, my family & I will be moving from California to Texas! With that said, I have been trying to make meals with anything & everything I have in my pantry. After searching the internet for quite some time, I found a recipe for Easy Cincinnati Chili:
1 lb ground beef or turkey
1 (1.25 oz) packages mild chili seasoning mix
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1 (15 oz) can tomato sauce
1 (15 oz) can kidney beans, drained and rinsed
8 ounces spaghetti, cooked
1. Cook ground beef in large saucepan until beef is no longer pink; drain.
2. Add chili seasoning, cinnamon, beans and tomato sauce to beef.
3. Bring chili bean mixture to a boil, reduce heat, and let simmer for 10 minutes.
4. Once chili bean mixture is warmed, serve over cooked spaghetti.
5. Top mixture with cheddar cheese and onions.
As you can see in the picture above, I opted to place all the items in a baking dish. I placed spaghetti on bottom, spread chili bean mixture on top of spaghetti, then topped with cheese. I placed it in the oven until the cheese melted, then served. :)