2 cups uncooked egg noodles
1/2 pound lean ground beef
2 teaspoons onion powder (or 1 small fresh onion, diced)
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cloves garlic, minced (sometimes I substitute with garlic powder)
1 cup sliced pepperoni
16 ounces pizza sauce
1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese (or any other cheese you like)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions.
3. In a medium skillet, cook the ground beef with the onion powder, garlic, and salt over medium-high heat until meat is no longer pink; drain. Stir in cooked noodles, pepperoni, and pizza sauce, and mix well.
4. Pour mixture into a casserole dish; top with cheese. Bake uncovered in oven at 350 degrees for 20 minutes or until cheese to melted.
5. Let cool, then dig in! :)