Can you believe that tomorrow is the fourth of July?! Summer seems to be going by pretty fast. Thank goodness! It's been pretty hot in south Texas and from what I hear, August is the hottest month. : (
Back to the 4th of July festivities, here is a yummy, kid-friendly treat - Red, White, & Blue kabobs!
Angel food cake loaf
White chocolate baking chips
- Rinse berries, pat dry, then cut tops off strawberries.
- Next, cut angel food cake loaf into squares.
- Place strawberries, blueberries, and angel food cake squares onto wooden skewers. (Note: I chose to place them in your traditional red, white, and blue, order)
- In a small saucepan over low heat, melt white chocolate baking chips. Stir until completely smooth. Remove from heat.
- Drizzle white chocolate over the fruit skewers. Allow to cool.