Healthy Breakfast (or Lunch) on-the-go!
Here's an easy recipe that most of you will enjoy - Egg & Veggie Muffins! I love this recipe because it's portioned, has protein, and includes healthy veggies.
Dozen of eggs
Any veggies (I used bell peppers and spinach)
- Preheat oven to 350
- Spray each muffin tin with olive oil or cooking spray.
- Place your choice of veggies into each muffin tin. (I filled about 1/2 the tin with spinach and bell peppers.)
- In a small bowl, whisk eggs (eggs whites or mixture of both) and add seasonings. Note: You can also just crack an egg into each tin & give it a quick scramble.
- Divide egg mixture evenly among muffin tins.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Allow to slightly cool, then ENJOY! :)