Adapted from Skinnytaste
Serving size: 8
15 oz. canned pumpkin (puree not pumpkin pie filling!)
2 tablespoons light butter (I used Smart Squeeze. It has 5 calories in 1 tablespoon.)
1/4 cup Splenda
1/2 cup light brown sugar
1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
1 large egg
2 large egg whites
1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your oven to 350℉
- In a large bowl, beat pumpkin puree, butter, egg, egg whites, milk, vanilla extract, nutmeg, cinnamon, splenda, and brown sugar until smooth.
- Spray a 9 inch pie pan with non-stick cooking spray, then pour mixture into pan.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until knife comes out clean.
- Allow to cool, then cut yourself a slice & enjoy!